Zenger Folkman believes in protecting your privacy. When we collect personal information from you on our website, we follow and comply with the privacy principles of the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and with the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal data from the European Union and Switzerland.
We operate under these principles of the Safe Harbor Framework:
2. Choice. The choice of whether to participate in our online survey process is always yours to make. If you receive an invitation to participate and wish to decline, you also have the choice of requesting that we remove your personal information from our system.
3. Relevance. We'll collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won't use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
4. Retention. We'll keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
5. Accuracy. We'll take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
6. Access. We'll provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
7. Security. We'll take appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Questions, comments or complaints regarding the Company's Safe Harbor Policy or data collection and processing practices can be mailed or emailed to:
Zenger Folkman Company
If your inquiry is not satisfactorily addressed, you may contact the European Union Data Protection Authorities. Their standard complaint form can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/document/international-transfers/adequacy/files/ussh/complaint_form_20130206_en.pdf. The EU Data Protection Authorities will serve as a liaison with Zenger Folkman to resolve your concerns.
|© 2003 - 2017 Zenger Folkman|